NWG Real Estate has become known as the industry leader in terms of home presentation and marketing. As such, NWG Real Estate is converting this reputation into a formality. NWG Signature is a moniker that will accompany all NWG listings that have been presented in our typical full-service manner:
- Up-front preparation for market: Painting, handyman work, repairs, re-carpeting (if needed), etc.
- Curb-appeal: Pre-listing landscape prep., potted plants, deck refresh, front-door painting, etc.
- Interior mass-appeal: Staging from partners that fit architectural styles, reposition existing furniture, art-work, etc.
- Showing presentation: Lights on, music on, and home clean and decluttered prior to all showings
- High-Quality Photography: Professional photography on ALL NWG listings, including land value properties
- Marketing Presentation: Customized websites, brochures, flyer box flyers, features listings, etc. for each home
All of the above steps are coordinated, if desired, by NWG Real Estate to minimize the effort for the client. Because we know of what makes a home’s appeal stand out, there is a great synergy from NWG managing this process.
“We have an enormous amount of pride with the feedback we receive in how we bring a home on the market. Our intent is always to distinguish our clients’ home from other options on the market,” said President, Nick Glant in a recent interview with Komo’s Seattle Refined. “NWG Signature is not about a home’s price. It is about the entire feeling the home should evoke since residential real estate is such an emotion-based process.”